Spicy Cauliflower (Stir Fried) Curry
1. Cut one cauliflower in small pieces.
2. Cut one medium size potato in cubes.
3. Chop washed cilantro and cube a tomato. (You can also have fresh peas and green chili pieces ready.)
4. On a skillet, smear a dash of oil.
5. Throw half teaspoon of Five Spice mix, and warm (do not burn).
6. Stir fry cauliflower and potato pieces.
7. Add a pinch of turmeric power, grated ginger, and salt to taste.
8. Mix gently without breaking the vegetables.
9. When the cauliflower and potato are soft and brownish, add the cilantro and cubed tomato pieces.
(Add the fresh peas and green chili if you like.)
10. Turn off oven, and let it sit, covered.
ENJOY WITH FRIENDS AND FAMILY.